$19 – $25 an hour
Dental assisting: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are a growing Pediatric Dental Office in West Omaha. We are looking for a skilled dental assistant to join our team! Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, enthusiastic and love working with children and young adults.
We are a fast-paced dental office and pride ourselves on creating a positive and happy atmosphere!
Candidates must possess:
1. Radiograph and coronal polishing certifications.
2. Graduated from an accredited dental assisting program.
3. Excellent computer and communication skills.
4. Be a good citizen of the community and complete a Background check to obtain hospital privileges to assist dentist in treatment of children in hospital setting.
Job Duties include:
1. Prepare examination and surgical rooms by sterilizing instruments and moving equipment into place.
2. Assist Dentist in restorative and operative procedures including charting of conditions and procedures.
3. Assist in updating and maintaining client dental records.
4. Perform routine dental cleanings and obtaining radiographs
5. Provide support to dentist and staff as needed.
6. Offer patients advice and materials necessary to maintain good dental health.
7. Prevent the spread of infection and disease by maintaining a surgically clean work environment.
This position is 28-30 hours per week. Monday-Thursday.
Interested applicants should submit Resume/Cover Letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Omaha, NE 68130: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Dental assisting: 2 years (Preferred)
- X-Ray & Coronal Polishing Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One locationhttps://www.indeed.com/cmp/Dr.-Cade-Pediatric-Dentistry?from=mobviewjob&tk=1g5mmmgkijihm800&fromjk=e0e0f8e7be226b79&attributionid=mobvjcmp