Dental Assistant – Career minded and Dedicated!– job post
Full Job Description
We would LOVE an AWESOME Dental Assistant add to our team. The Dentists are a one of a kind, Best of Omaha kind of practice! And not just Best of Omaha…but 1st Place for the past 15 years! We’re a busy practice with lots of moving parts. We work hard, play hard and we LOVE what we do.
Our Unicorn Candidate would be:
- A confident dental assistant with experience
- Team Player
- Loves to come to work
- Responsible and reliable
- Thinks ahead
- X-ray certified in Nebraska.
- Coronal Polish Certified in Nebraska
- Awesome personality and attitude – we can teach a lot of things but we can’t teach you to be nice.
- Outstanding customer service and comfortable talking about treatment
- Someone everyone wants to be around
We are offering our Dental Assistant:
- Competitive Wage
- All the benefits including Health Insurance and 401(k)
- The best working environment in dental including awesome doctors!
Our great team is what makes us an exceptional dental practice. If you think you fit the bill and would like to join the team, please respond with your:
- Cover Letter. Tell us about yourself!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We are following all NDA/ADA guidelines for protecting our team and patients.
- Nebraska X-Ray Certification (Required)
- Nebraska Coronal Polish Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations