We are looking for a skilled dental assistant who is ready to be a team player in a great office atmosphere. Full-time position with benefit options and competitive pay available to the candidate showing passion for providing excellent direct and indirect patient care. The ideal candidate for this position is well-organized with meticulous attention to detail. The assistant should make office procedures run as smoothly as possible while supporting the office team with multiple aspects of health-centered care.
• Proven experience as a dental assistant
• Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
• Good computer skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Attention to detail
• Well-organized and reliable
• High school diploma; dental school graduate preferred
• Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus
• Additional certification or training is an asset
Please email resume and references.