Ridgeview Dental is looking for a full time Dental Assistant. Seeking an exceptional assistant for our West Omaha location for long term placement. Locally owned and operated general dental office. 20 years established dental practice. Single Doctor practice. Family and team oriented atmosphere. Monday through Thursday work schedule with an occasional Friday. Enhanced safety measures practiced at our office.
Must be radiograph and prophy certified. CPR certification necessary. Eaglesoft background is helpful. Seeking an amazing person who is a team player, reliable, professional, detail oriented and friendly. Seeking someone who is looking for long-term placement. Position is cross trained for front office.
Competitive wages and benefits available.
Looking for you to join our dental family. Contact us today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- dental assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Prophy (Required)
- X-ray (Required)
- One location
- General Dentistry
CDA/RDA License Required:
- Assisting chair-side
- Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
- Using computers to update electronic patient records
- Assisting with lab tasks as needed
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible