We are looking for someone special to join our team: skilled, caring, and willing to not only enjoy a variety of chairside duties, but also be a team player with lab and front office duties when needed.
Job details: Competitive pay based on experience. Full time. Work days will be Monday-Thursday 8-5, and Friday 8-12. Previous experience is required.
- Help patients feel comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment
- Update the patient’s medical history
- Understanding of infection control and occupational safety hazards
- Prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Perform chair turnover between patients and miscellaneous duties to keep our practice tidy
- Assist the dentist in performing dental procedures
- Will need to know how to make provisional crowns.
- Perform dental radiographic procedures (take dental x-rays)
- Perform office management tasks that require the use of a personal computer
- Communicate with patients, parents, and suppliers (e.g. scheduling, answering the telephone, billing, and ordering supplies)
Minimum Education Required:
- X-ray Certification (mandatory)
- Basic Life Saving Certification (mandatory)