$14 – $21 an hour
Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
Coronal Polishing Certificate (Preferred)
Full Job Description
We are looking to expand our dynamic team by adding an energetic and positive new member. The ideal candidate will be one who happily engages with their patients while providing exceptional care, is detailed oriented, plus excited to work with the most current technologies in the orthodontic field. Honesty, integrity, and reliability are words often used to describe Dr. Barbara Ries and characteristics that she looks for her in her team.
- Dental experience required
- Coronal polishing/ x-ray certification preferred
- Enjoy multi-tasking which includes clinical and front office duties
- Computerized treatment charting skills
- Experience with digital photography and Itero scanner
- Comfortable with Invisalign procedures including attachments
- Experience with Conventional braces and appliances
Expected hours around 34-36 hours per week. Monday thru Thursday with some Friday mornings. Benefits include a competitive salary base on experience, vacation time, holiday pay, retirement, with NO evening nor weekends required.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume letting us know what appeals to you about joining our team. We would also love to hear how your experience would help you succeed in our orthodontic office. Thank you for taking the time to share your information with us.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the office at 402-330-9564 and to to look us up on the web @ www.riesorthodontics.com Facebook: @omahaortho Instagram: riesortho
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $21.00 per hour