Endodontic Assistant (Omaha)
We are a West Omaha Endodontic practice seeking a full time dental assistant who is interested in expanding their skill set.
This is an amazing position for someone who values relationships and loves customer service. We have a cohesive team and provide excellent care to our patients. The office is fun and progressive.
Our candidate should be able to handle multiple tasks, be extremely well-organized, and take the initiative to complete assigned tasks — all while providing an exceptional level of customer service and cultivating strong relationships with patients, team members.
Ability to communicate effectively with patients, doctor and team.
2. The employee must be willing and able to guide the patient through a regimen of service that will involve seating and caring for the patient.
Prior Endodontic experience preferred but not required. Stable work history. Energetic and outgoing personality
Must have flexibility in learning in-office procedure and systems. We are looking for someone who can multi task and is detailed oriented with exceptional people and communication skills.
Schedule hours are Monday- Thursday 7:00 am-4 pm or 8:30 am to 6 pm (Hours may vary slightly)
If you are interested in becoming a part of a growing team that is dedicated to their profession and high quality patient care, this is the place for you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
- Welcome patients in the dental office
- Prepare customers for endodontic treatment.
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Chair-side assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Proven experience as dental assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school is preferred
- Radiology certification required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Uniform allowance
- Monday to Thursday
- Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person
Phone number: 402-398-9887 email: firstname.lastname@example.org