Full Job Description
Oral Surgery Assistant (West Omaha)
We are a West Omaha Oral Surgery practice seeking a full time dental assistant who is interested in expanding their skill set and train to become an Oral surgical assistant.
This is an amazing position for someone who values relationships and loves customer service. We have a cohesive team and provide excellent care to our patients. The office is fun and progressive.
Our candidate should be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, be extremely well-organized, and take the initiative to complete assigned tasks — all while providing an exceptional level of customer service and cultivating strong relationships with patients, team members and industry colleagues.
1. Determine Patient’s care requirements.
2. Greet and seat patients to provide care.
3. Provide technical skills and service relating to care and patient needs
4. Handle patient questions relating to the patient’s projected care.
5. Maintain and sterilize instruments and re-stock supplies.
1. Ability to communicate effectively with patients, parents, doctor and team.
2. The employee must be willing and able to guide the patient and family through a regimen of service that will involve seating and caring for the patient.
Prior Oral Surgery or Dental Care / Service
Stable work history
Energetic and outgoing personality
Must have flexibility in learning in-office procedure and systems. We are looking for someone who wants a career, not just a job, can multi task, and is detailed oriented with exceptional people and communication skills.
We offer advancement and growth opportunities, DAANCE Certification, paid vacation, paid holidays, Health Insurance, and 401K/Profit sharing.
Schedule hours are Monday- Thursday 7:30am-5pm and Friday 7am-2pm (Hours may vary slightly)
If you are interested in becoming a part of a growing team that is dedicated to their profession and high quality patient care, this is the place for you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Dental Assistant (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
APPLY ON INDEED